Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

My first time :$

This is my first time that I’m going to write in a blog. I don’t know very much from this platform because it`s quite difficult for me to write about topics like politics or technology, topics that I don’t like very much.
Now, in this occasion  I’m going to write about my hopes in this blog, in first place I need write about my expectation for this blog, because I need to learn all about blog and like is a element of this matter I need pass for this stage.
 In second place I will write about important topics for me, for example music or sports.
Finally if you have a comment for my blog write it here and I will answer you.
Bye!     

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sebastian your photo is very creatived represent the freedom. I hope you have lucky with your blog, and for this platform we will write to ourselves in English XD. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seba. Your photo is very cool. I hope that you can learn a lot of english in this course and use this knowledge in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello seba, how are you? why see to bernado in class? jijiji

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeeey Sebaa!, i didn´t know that this was your first time....as a blogger hahahahaha, I really like the template of your blog you have good taste :)..so that's it, take care, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seba! how are you?
    I hope you are well

    Bye, take care you!

    ReplyDelete