Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

One word: crack



Hi everyone, in this time I am going to  write about the person happier in the University. Jaime Cancino M. was born on November 15, but I will not say the year that he was born because it is no good for his reputation amount the ladies. 
Currently works in the government school and is called “Jaimito”  
I don`t know with precision what is the job of Jaimito in the faculty, but I think that he is an administrative person. 

The important is that he is a person that  makes more happy the day for the entire student body, because all the days he has a smile on his face and if you need help or orientation when you don’t know where your class is, Jaimito help you, so he is the “crack” from the "escuelita".


I really admire to Jaimito, for me is very important be happy in the life, because is so hard today take this way, the life is very complicated, for example the travels all the days by subway produce stress in the people, but despite this, he wants to be good person for the society and for this school.

Bye! 





2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love Jaimito, he's really helpful for all of the students of the "escuelita", he is always there with his smile to help us solving all our problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seba! I love Jaimito, he is so cool and He really do a good work in this place :)
    Great Work!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete